Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Unfriendly Competition.

November 12, 2010 Dream: I had somehow ticked off some friends of mine. We were in some kind of competition with one another and they wanted to see me lose, badly. It had become so bad that I had to do everything in secret, hiding all of my information and my coming and going. One night, as I was leaving the house I was kidnapped and taken to their labs. I was injected with dozens of needles like the small ones in an allergy test. I had dozens of puncture marks up and down my arms. Immediately I was overcome with dizziness and blacked out. The next thing I know I woke up on the floor in a Rite Aid. I looked at my watch and noted that it was 5:30 am but I could see that the sun was out like it was mid-afternoon. I ran to the door only to find that the building was surrounded by agents on motorcycles. My Pastor walked up behind me and said, "Look, I know you have to escape. Use these!" He handed me a skateboarding helmet, a ninja turtle plastic sai, a red bandana and a skateboard. Not a normal skateboard, one those kind of skateboards that you lie on and speed down deep declines. He pushed me out the door and I went zooming by them and a great speed. I woke up after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment