Tuesday, August 7, 2012

North Philadelphia.

July 26, 2010 Dream: Last nights dream as one of those long ones so I will try to sum it up here:
My car was hit. A note was left. I called the person and they refuse to fix it. I called the police. They insisted she have it fixed. Big mess. I took it to a mechanic in North Philadelphia. I ran into an old classmate, Tom Loder, who was standing under a train overpass in a pile of broken glass. The mechanic had a bar next door that featured a cartoon version of a pirate squid guy with constant running cartoons. I had a drink. My car took forever to be fixed. I had another drink. I met some tattooed weirdos who were very nice. I hung out in the parking lot and drew cars. I got my car back but it was painted white. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment