Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Call me Viggo.

Novemeber 8, 2010 Dream: I was Viggo Mortensen. I had entered a karaoke contest but my hopes for winning were dashed to pieces by a Beyonce look-a-like who couldn't actually sing. However, it didn't all end bad. Afterwards I walked on a moonlit path with a group of Dutch people dressed in druid cloaks. We walked two by two singing somber songs. Chuck Norris picked me up in his old beat up pick up truck afterwards. The next day we taught his daughter how to safely ride a bicycle in snow which was relatively successful considering he insisted on doing so on Roosevelt Boulevard, one of the most dangerous roads in the US. That night Chuck gave me a good pep talk as we drove home with his dog asleep on my lap. The last thing I remember him saying was that he hated living in Norristown, PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment