Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Charlotte and I ride a bike.

I probably won't have time to sketch out each dream but last night's deserved a visual simply because it was so funny. I can't recall many details from the dream except that I was stuck at Liberty Bell Bike Shop (my cousin used to own it) on Frankford Avenue due to a torrential downpour. At some point I decided that I couldn't wait any longer so I hopped on my bike to ride home. Midway through the ride I realized that my dog Charlotte was hitching a ride and holding onto my waist like only a human passenger would on a motorcycle. It really made me laugh. As I drove down Frankford Avenue the traffic worsened and became eight lanes wide with cars everywhere, much like you would see on a crowded street in Rome. Charlotte and I drove in between the cars toward the front but it was making everyone very mad. They started honking and yelling insults at us. I woke up after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment